Half-Life и Adrenaline Gamer форум

Всё об игре в Халф-Лайф и АГ
Текущее время: 30 апр 2024, 04:14

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Вопрос по " Zombie Mod X "
СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2024, 01:43 
Последнее посещение:
30 апр 2024, 03:18
Valve писал(а):
abdobiskra
Hi!
First I tried your plugin, it compiled without errors, after fixing dhudmessage in hudmessage.
Then I transferred your code to my zx.sma and FINALLY IT WORKED!!! I understand that you did not regret providing your personal plugin from your server.
I thought that only the team count would be visible and I never expected that the plugin would be so wonderful. It shows the number of people and zombies, the round number and the team score. This is much more than I needed. Thank you very much for your work!!!
When testing this plugin, I noticed that the countdown to the end of the round in the lower left corner disappeared from the screen (this encouraged players to move faster when the time ran out). But this is not critical for me.
The server also has the playername_mm.dll module installed, which writes the name of the enemy or friendly team when aiming at them. But now it has stopped showing the team names when aiming the sight. I think this is due to overload of the hud channel. But for me this is not critical either.
This plugin that you provided me is much more important for the server, and it also creates beauty :)
Thank you very much for your help with this mod!!!
Valve писал(а):
dhudmessage in hudmessage.
I did not use the dhudmessage library for its beauty only, but also so that some messages would not disappear on the screen as well, and this explains their disappearance, I think. I think there are solutions that you can use, except for the names of the players. I am not sure about that
Another point: There are two types of HUD messages that you can change. I used them because the ones in color greatly eat up the FPS , so I resorted to this option. :)

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2024, 02:02 
Последнее посещение:
26 апр 2024, 12:21
As far as I know, dhudmessage.inc is used only in amxx 1.8.2 and below. In other cases it is not needed. I am using the amxx 1.9.0 compiler. Maybe your dhudmessage.inc differs from mine in content and has more weight? Can you give me your dhudmessage.inc for comparison?

СообщениеДобавлено: 14 апр 2024, 02:20 
Последнее посещение:
30 апр 2024, 03:18
Valve писал(а):
As far as I know, dhudmessage.inc is used only in amxx 1.8.2 and below. In other cases it is not needed. I am using the amxx 1.9.0 compiler. Maybe your dhudmessage.inc differs from mine in content and has more weight? Can you give me your dhudmessage.inc for comparison?
There is no problem if you are using it in newer versions, as it is the same. I thought you were using older versions, so I asked

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]